Terms and Conditions
Throughout these terms and conditions Selfie Central Limited shall be referred to as ‘the company’. The person(s) and/or company who pay for the equipment shall be herein referred to as the ‘client’.
● Your booking is not confirmed until the company has received a booking fee and confirmation has been sent to the client by letter or email
● When booking a photo booth it is deemed that the client has read, understood, has fully agreed with and is therefore bound to our terms of conditions of hire.
● If the company is not ready to commence at the agreed start time and it is the company’s fault, the company agrees to operate the hired equipment for the agreed length of hire time. However, if the company is not ready to commence at the agreed start time, as setup has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances which are not the fault of the company, the hire will still end at the agreed finish time as stated on the booking form/invoice.
● In the event that the company has set up on time but hire does not start at the agreed start time due to the actions of the client or venue, the hire will still end at the agreed finish time as stated on the booking form/invoice
● The company cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that may stop them from attending your event. These include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of company vehicles, sickness and/or equipment failure. If the company cannot attend or fulfil the client’s hire due to events beyond the companies’ control, they will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, the company will offer a full refund.
Prices, Booking Fee & Balance Payments.
● All hires are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of $99
● The remaining balance is due in full, 30 days before the event start date.
●On the event day, if the operative is asked to operate the hired equipment for longer than the agreed time on the booking form, an extra charge will be payable for those additional hours used.
● Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation liability is then as followed:-if cancellation occurs between 90-61 days, the client will lose their booking fee.- if cancellation occurs between 60-30 days before the event date, The client shall be liable to pay 50% of the total payable.- if cancellation occurs within 30 days of the event start date, the client shall be liable to pay 100% of the total payable.
● The client should notify of their wish to cancel a booking at first instance available by telephone. This should also be followed up in writing
● A booking shall only be deemed as cancelled once the company has sent confirmation of the cancelation in writing.
● It is not possible to amend the event date of the booking, Therefore, unless otherwise agreed in writing, a client wishing to change their event date from the original booked event date shall be treated as a cancellation and shall be subject to our cancellation terms above. The client is then able to make a new booking subject to availability and acceptance of the new booking by the company.
● The company reserves the right to substitute hired equipment of a similar type and value without notice in the event of previous damage or loss of booking equipment.
● All sizes quoted are approximate
● All goods remain the property of the company
● The company reserves the right to alter or modify any product specifications without prior notice.
Site location, Facilities & Conduct
● The client shall provide the company with a suitable parking space/s for a vehicle and 4.5m trailer within 50m of the venue. The route to the venue shall be free of any obstacles and shall be safe.
● Parking shall be provided, at the client’s expense for the duration of the event/or any period where the company is required to be on site in order to fulfil the agreement.
● Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once set up. Please ensure there is enough space at your venue.
● Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use the hired equipment.
● Please inform the company of any circumstances that would make setting the hired equipment more demanding. This includes going upstairs and long distances. The company allocate a set period of time for setting up the hired equipment which is included within your price, if there are any complications that are not made known to the company beforehand then time taken will come out of the operating time. Idle hours are available at a cost of $79 per hour, please inform the company when booking if any are required.
● The client is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place prior to the start of the event
● The company reserves the right to cease operation and remove the hired equipment from the venue if at any time a representative of the company feels threatened by the guests or clients or that the guests’ or clients’ conduct endangers the safety of other guests, clients, themselves or the safety of the hired equipment. In such cases no refund will be given with full contracted fees fulfilled.
● The company reserves the right to refuse guests’ admission into the photo booth if our staff feel they are unruly.
Liability & Insurance
● The client agrees to cover the company for any damage or theft of the company’s equipment whilst on hire.
● The company accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and/or injury arising from accident, neglect or misuse from use of the hired equipment.
● It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the hired equipment is properly supervised in such a way to prevent any injuries. In the event of improper use of the company equipment deemed likely to cause personal injury or damage to the hire equipment we reserve the right to terminate the use of the hired equipment without recompense. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all users are aware of the conditions related to the safe and proper use of the equipment.
● It is your responsibility to review the proof thoroughly to ensure that it is to your complete satisfaction. You are responsible for checking the wording, layout and spelling. We shall not be held responsible or liable for errors submitted to us at the time of ordering and which have not been highlighted at proofing. The proof can be amended as many times as necessary and should you make any changes, a revised proof will be sent to you with the relevant changes.
Under No Circumstances
● Under no circumstances are venue staff, other suppliers, yourselves or guests allowed to move, alter, change or use our equipment unless expressed in written confirmation prior to the wedding or event. If we believe that anyone has or will do this to any of our equipment, we reserve the right to remove the equipment from the venue irrespective if the event has finished. No refunds will be issued if we remove the equipment early.
● Our staffs wellbeing is of the upmost importance to us so under no circumstances will we tolerate violence or abuse to our staff either at the event or prior to the event. If this does happen the event will immediately be cancelled. No refund shall be issued.
● Soft Drinks are to be provided to all equipment operatives for the duration of the event. Food will also be required when staff are on site for greater than 3 hours. This is calculated from the time they arrive on site to the time they leave.
All other terms and conditions
● The company may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means; this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet.
Attending your event would mean you agree to give the company permission to use images of the client and guests if the company feels fit. Please feel free to contact us before you book the equipment if you are unclear of any parts of our terms and conditions
● Children should be accompanied by a responsible adult within our operating area. Due to the GDPR children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The company has the right to refuse children if a responsible adult is not present.
●Delivery, assembly, dismantle and collection to and from your chosen venue is set clearly within your package details when quoted and within a radius of 50kms, outside of this radius will incur a 0.79c per km surcharge.